- An incredible roster of founders and brand leaders
- Live Q&A with speakers. These brand leaders will be available live and in-person (well – in-screen!).
- Network around Big Topics: Each day our spotlight story speaker will share their expertise around the topics that are forefront of mind for consumers. Sign up early for access to our live networking lunch – where you can share your thoughts and get to know your industry colleagues.
- Day 1: Diversity & Inclusion with Chana Ewing Ginelle, GEENIE
- Day 2: Sustainability with Bunny Yan, Leftside of Fashion and Alex Shadrow, List Perfectly
- Day 3: Conscious Leadership with DEI Advisor, Dominique Bergiers and Phoebe Yu, Ettitude and Craig J Lewis of Gig Wage
- Problem-solve live LABS: Join industry powerhouses including Klaviyo, JP Morgan and Getting to Global as the work with retailers live to solution real business challenges around marketing, customer experience, payment systems and global expansion.
- Find experts you can lean on. After the event, you’ll have access to a robust library of sessions, recorded for you to reference again and again.
- It’s free and easy. Right from your home or office, and on demand even after the event.
Expert. Actionable. Virtual.
Simple & Fast Registration to Access Our Virtual Platform
- Get the inside track on machine learning customer acquisition techniques that help you perform like a Top 1000 marketing team
- Shift your business to take advantage of the Homebody Economy revolution brought on by the Covid-crisis
- Take away actionable marketing strategies to automate your business and help you get more done
- Find out how retail leaders are inspiring and encouraging the best performance during these times of remote work
- Accelerate and differentiate from your competition to not just make a mark but lead in your industry segment
Founders & CEOs Appearing at eCommerce Expo US
Diversity, Sustainability, Conscious Leadership: Our lineup is packed with inspiring from incredible leaders living these brands truths everyday. Here's a sample of the founders speaking at eCommerce Expo US.
FOCUS ON: SUSTAINABILITY
Hear from incredible leaders who will speak to how implementing the principles of the circular economy (reduce, reuse, refurbish, repair and recycle) are key to continued consumer connection and business growth.
Hear the Sustainability Stories from These Innovative Brands
ADAY: Committed creating technical, seasonless, conscious, sustainable clothing
Goodfair: Our Philosophy: Recycled Goods, Low Prices. Eliminating Waste, Full Transparency
Leftside Of Fashion: An edutaining series on fashion that's secretly sustainable
On: Innovating by combining sustainability and performance to revolutionize the sensation of running
Threadless: Sustainable, ethical, and socially responsible - the center of our culture
Worldwise, Inc. : Eco-Friendly Foundations - Long before “green” became a buzzword and sustainability became trendy
FOCUS ON: DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
According to Boston Consulting Group data, 90% of employees globally believe companies should engage in DEI initiatives. How is retail pushing efforts forward, how far have we come and how far do we need to go?
Hear from these leaders
- James Rhee, Howard University
- Chana Ginelle Ewing, Geenie
- Olamide Olowe, Topicals
- Divya Gugnani, Wander Beauty
FOCUS ON: CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP
Hear from some of the biggest brands in the industry how trust, transparency and diversity help to shape the commitment and growth of their clients and community.
Redefine Leadership with these Speakers
Countdown to eCommerce Expo
Forward with Connection & Purpose
Insight, Innovation, Connection & Customers: How We Move in 2021
Our belief is that the next generation of retail isn’t just about getting things done, it is about getting the right things done. It’s about alignment with our customers, our employees, our partners, our earth and ourselves.
Registration for our May 2021 virtual event will be opening in the coming weeks!
Hours of content
Our Guiding Principles
Connecting intentionally with customers is key to ecommerce success in 2021. At eCommerce Expo US we express our intention through our guiding principles.
Our guiding principles represent our commitment to deliver exceptional education and create connections that strengthen both the businesses of our attendees & vendors as well as the quality of the products and experiences we provide to consumers.
Compassion: We are engaged in insight and leaders who are developing businesses aligned with our customers, our employees, our culture and ourselves.
Confidence: We work with leaders who have the capacity, strength and fortitude to share their wisdom.
Connection: We are community driven with a long-term vision of success.
Care: We are driven to support the industry and will expand this opportunity so that more people and organizations will benefit from our growth and collective wisdom.
Key Benefits of Sponsorship
- Build awareness & demonstrate thought leadership with the ability to deliver your own presentations
- Receive attendee registration data as leads
- Promote your expertise to a senior-level influential ecommerce audience
- Sponsors benefit from 3 months of exposure on the eCommerce Expo website and receive copies of their recorded presentations for marketing use
60+ Sessions 50+ Speakers 25+ Hours of content 3 Days
eCommerce Expo US eCommerce Expo US will consist of a robust line-up of sessions which will address some of the key challenges and opportunities that have emerged as a result of the Covid 19 crisis. With nearly 50 sessions in total including keynotes and panel debates it will present our audience with an unparalleled learning opportunity to source new ideas and inspiration.
As retail shifts into a new normal following the Covid-19 pandemic, one trend has remained clear – consumers are purposefully seeking out brands and retailers that align with their own ethics and beli ...
2020 was a year of learning and experimentation. We explore key trends over the last year and the opportunities they provide to build brands. Join Zehra Chatoo of Facebook as she takes us through a pr ...
Nearly 3,000 attendees from 108 countries gathered online to listen and participate in 25+ hours of incredible content. Thousands of messages were exchanges, new contacts were made and eCommerce Expo ...
Our belief is that the next generation of retail isn’t just about getting things done, it is about getting the right things done. It’s about alignment with our customers, our employees, our culture an ...
THIS BEAUTY ENTREPRENEUR RAISED $2.6 MILLION BEFORE HER 24TH BIRTHDAY Meet Topicals co-founder Olamide Olowe.
When the Black Lives Matter movement swept the U.S. over the summer, Nyakio founder Nyakio Grieco noticed the wave of posts on beauty Instagram showcasing hundreds of Black-owned beauty brands. “As a ...
Enda shoes are the first made-in-Africa high-performance shoes. For a continent that is known for producing world-renowned track, basketball and soccer stars, such a product has been a long time comin ...